The past year, I started to read a bunch of books, which I never really finished reading. Because of that another Resolution I made for this year is to finish reading them.
So here are the titles I chose for the first three months of the year:
- Warm Bodies By Isaac Marion
- The Hunger Games By Suzanne Collins
- Extravagant Worship By Darlene Zschech
- Linger By Maggie Stiefvater
- The Host By Stephenie Meyer
- Outlive Your Life By Max Lucado
- The Lonely Hearts Club By Elizabeth Eulberg
- Game Of Thrones By George R.R. Martin
- Finding Peace For Your Heart By Stormie Omartian
- The Truth About Forever By Sarah Dessen
- Anne Of The Island By Lucy Maud Montgomery
- Me And My Big Mouth By Joyce Meyer
I’ve never done this before, I mean, try to read one book per week. There are books that really catch me and I can’t stop reading them, but there are other books that are more difficult to keep me interested.
Four books a month means I’ll have to carry my Kindle everywhere and probably one of the books mentioned.
I’ll be possitive and say, “I’ll make it!”